Cambodia, located in the heart of Southeast Asia, is arguably the jewel of the region. Undiscovered for centuries, its wealth of natural beauty and rich heritage continue to amaze and astound, with Angkor, the world renowned cultural heritage site dating back to the earliest days of cultured civilization, attracting visitors from all over the world.
$456/per Person – Price is based on minimum of two persons traveling together, twin share or double bedded room at 3 Star hotel. Itinerary may change, depending on flight schedule, road and weather conditions. Domestic flights are NOT included.
(B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner, G = Guide, DP = Driver Pickup)
Day 1: Arrive Phnom Penh (G)
Arrive at Phnom Penh in the morning, you’ll be meet by our tour guide and driven to the hotel for a relax after your flight. In the afternoon, your guide will show you the Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, the National museum and Wat Phnom, the symbol of the city. You will spend the night at hotel in Phnom Penh.
Day 2: Phnom Penh – Siem Reap (B, L, G)
In the afternoon, you visit the Cheung Ek Killing Field and Tuol Sleng Genocide museum before you board an afternoon flight to Siem Reap. Your hotel accommodation in Siem Reap
Day 3: Siem Reap (B, L, G)
Today, you visit Angkor Wat in the morning. In the afternoon, we visit Angkor Thom, this Royal city was first built under the reign of Udayadityavarman II in the 11th Century. We will then drive through the South Gate and visit Bayon Temple, Elephant terrace & Terrace of Leper King, at the North of the Baphuon lies the Royal city, of which very little remains. You’ll spend the night at hotel in Siem Reap.
Day 4: Siem Reap (B, L, G)
In the morning, you will visit Ta Keo and jungle-clad Ta Prohm. This temple was a monastery built by Jayavarman VII as a residence for his mother. Ta Prohm looks as many of the monuments did when European explorers first laid eyes on them, then visit Banteay Kdei and Sras Srang. Your hotel accommodation in Siem Reap
Day 5: Siem Reap – Tonle Sap Lake – Siem Reap departure (B, G)
In the morning, you’ll be driven to the jetty at Tonle Sap Lake where you board a small private boat to discover the floating village and daily life of its inhabitants. After the tour, your car and driver takes you to the airport for your departure flight.
Prices vary depending on level of accommodation, group size and dates of travel.
Contact us to customize a vacation itinerary and price to meet your needs and budget.
- Accommodation sharing a twin or double room with daily breakfast at selected hotels.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary.
- Domestic flight: Phnom Penh – Siem Reap on Economy class, excluding airport tax.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above
- Boat cruise as programmed.
- Entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the programmed.
- Meals as specified in the best local restaurants.
- VAT and other taxes
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Lunches and dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tips for guide and drivers.
- Surcharges for Peak seasons (if any)
Inspired by this example? Create your own Tour in Vietnam today!