A mixture of Asian exotica, Indochinese charm and Cambodian hospitality await the visitor to Phnom Penh. Situated at the confluence of three great rivers – Phnom Penh is the capital city of Cambodia and the country’s commercial, economic and political hub of Cambodia.
It is also the gateway to an exotic land…the ancient temples of Angkor in the west, unspoiled countryside of rice paddies, little villages and lost temples across the country just waiting to be explored.
Like all of our tours, this is an itinerary which has been customized for our clients. If you would like to have a special itinerary just for you and your friends, contact us.
$234/per Person – Price is based on minimum of two persons traveling together, twin share or double bedded room at 3 Star hotel. Itinerary may change, depending on flight schedule, road and weather conditions. Domestic flights are NOT included.
(B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner, G = Guide, DP = Driver Pickup)
Day 1: Arrive Phnom Penh (G)
Arrive at Phnom Penh in the morning, you’ll be met by our tour guide and driven to the hotel for a relax after your flight. In the afternoon, you’ll take a half day tour to Koh Dach, silk farm island board a small boat at the pier in Phnom Penh and cruise up the mighty Mekong River to explore one weaving village north of the capital. You will spend the night at hotel in Phnom Penh.
Day 2: Phnom Penh (B, L, G)
After the breakfast at your hotel, city excursion in Phnom Penh, your guide wil show you the Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, the National museum and Wat Phnom, the symbol of the city. In the afternoon, we visit Cheung Ek Killing Field, Tuol Sleng Genocide museum and Russian Market. Your hotel accommodation in Phonm Penh.
Day 3: Phnom Penh departure (B, G)
Your morning will be free for shopping until your car and driver arrives to take you to the airport for your departure flight.
Prices vary depending on level of accommodation, group size and dates of travel.
Contact us to customize a vacation itinerary and price to meet your needs and budget.
- Accommodation sharing a twin or double room with daily breakfast at selected hotels.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above
- Boat cruise as programmed.
- Entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the program.
- Meals as specified in the best local restaurants.
- VAT and other taxes
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Lunches and dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tips for guide and drivers.
- Surcharges for Peak seasons (if any)
Inspired by this example? Create your own Tour in Vietnam today!