Siem Reap has colonial and Chinese-style architecture in the Old French Quarter, and around the Old Market. In town, there are Apsara dance performances, craft shops, silk farms, rice-paddy countryside, fishing villages and a bird sanctuary near the Tonle Sap Lake. Siem Reap today, being a popular tourist destination.
Like all of our tours, this is an itinerary which has been customized for our clients. If you would like to have a special itinerary just for you and your family, contact us.
$255/per Person – Price is based on minimum of two persons traveling together, twin share or double bedded room at 3 Star hotel. Itinerary may change, depending on flight schedule, road and weather conditions. Domestic flights are NOT included.
(B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner, G = Guide, DP = Driver Pickup)
Day 1: Arrive Siem Reap (G)
Arrive at Siem Reap, you’ll be driven to hotel for check-in. After checking in, your guide’ll show you the Angkor Thom including the South Gate, Bayon, Baphuon, Phimean Akas, Elephant Terrace and Leper King Terrace. In the late afternoon, you’ll have a sunset view from the top of Phnom Bakheng Hill. You will spend the night at hotel in Siem Reap.
Day 2: Siem Reap (B, L, G)
After breakfast at the hotel, you will visit the elegant temple of Banteay Srei and well-preserved Banteay Samre. Banteay Srei built by a Brahman in the 10th Century, this temple was dedicated to Shiva. The famous pink sandstone structure bears a series of beautiful sculptures, lintels, pediments and friezes. These it is said must have been carved by women as the detail is too fine for the hands of a man. This gives us the origin of the Khmer name, Fortress of the Women. In the afternoon, you’ll visit Angkor Wat: architecture and bas reliefs. Your hotel accommodation at hotel in Siem Reap.
Day 3: Siem Reap departure (B, G)
You’ll be free until your car and driver arrives to take you to the airport for your departure flight.
Prices vary depending on level of accommodation, group size and dates of travel.
Contact us to customize a vacation itinerary and price to meet your needs and budget.
- Accommodation sharing a twin or double room with daily breakfast at selected hotels.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above.
- Entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the program.
- Meals as specified in the best local restaurants.
- VAT and other taxes
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Lunches and dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tips for guide and drivers.
- Surcharges for Peak seasons (if any)
Inspired by this example? Create your own Tour in Vietnam today!