This bicycle tour will take you to the first first ancient village recognized as a national relic. Enjoy cycling along the tiny alleys and visiting some of the many old houses, many dating back 400 years. This day tour will offer you the best opportunities to discover the daily life of local people and the real Vietnam.
Our itineraries are often copied to other websites and presented as “their own”. Please note, we create your custom tour in Vietnam based on your requests and needs. ALL of the itineraries on our web site are EXAMPLES ONLY. Often copied, never duplicated!
Hanoi – Duong Lam – Hanoi
Duration: 8 hours
Start – Finish: Hanoi
Type of tour: Private
$84.00/per Person – Price is based on minimum of two persons traveling together
- Explore the history of Duong Lam ancient village.
- Visit the old houses, temples, pagoda and more
- Cycle beside the Red River and see the rural life
In the morning, we leave Hanoi for Duong Lam ancient village (60 km west of Hanoi). It will be your unique experience as you cycle along the tiny ancient alleys; visiting the local families living in the old houses, Mong Phu Communal house, Mia (sugar cane) pagoda. And the temples dedicated to Two of Vietnam’s kings, Phung Hung (761-802) and Ngo Quyen (896-944). Lunch will be served at the local restaurant by the gate of the ancient village.
In the afternoon, we will cycle for 2 hours (15 km) beside the Red River; see more daily lives of local people, their works and villages. By the end of cycling part, we will visit one of the traditional village growing bean sprouts to supply for markets in Hanoi and some cities around. The tour will be finished at 5 pm in Hanoi.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated
- Private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above
- Entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the program
- Meals as specified in the best local restaurants, picnics where suitable restaurants are not available
- VAT and other taxes
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses
- Tips for guide and drivers
Every vacation in Vietnam is unique and we will help create a lifetime of memories.
Prices vary depending on level of accommodation, group size and dates of travel.
Contact us to customize a vacation itinerary and price to meet your needs and budget.
Inspired by this example? Create your own Tour in Vietnam today!