Like all of our tours, this is simply a suggested itinerary, and can easily be customized to suit your schedule, budget and interests.
Our itineraries are often copied to other websites and presented as “their own”. Please note, we create your custom tour in Vietnam based on your requests and needs. ALL of the itineraries on our web site are EXAMPLES ONLY. Often copied, never duplicated!
Hanoi – Hoa Lu- Tam Coc – Hanoi
- See the ancient capital of Vietnam
- Visit the rural life
- Cycling through Ha Long Bay on land
- Enjoy an excursion to ‘Three Caves’ on sampan.
Duration: 9 hours
Start – Finish: Hanoi
Type of tour: Private
$86.00/per Person – Price is based on minimum of two persons traveling together
Hanoi – Hoa Lu – Tam Coc – Hanoi (L, G)
In the morning, you’ll leave Hanoi for the ancient capital of Vietnam – Hoa Lu by our private van for a couple of hours. On arrival, you’ll visit two temples, one of them dedicated to Emperor Dinh and the other in memory of Emperor Le, followed by a brief visit to the remains of the Old Palace. After that, you’ll pick up your bike to ride along a scenic canal with walking around open rice fields and looking around at the amazing folds of the rock formations. You’ll have a chance to learn about Vietnamese agriculture and cycle through different villages and a unique area known for its magnificent limestone peaks
From there you will ride bike(s) for 12 km, going through villages to Tam Coc – Three Caves, where it’s famous for Inland Halong Bay.
Lunch is served at a restaurant in Tam Coc, and then we keep up with our journey on a local row boat for 2 hours passing rice paddies and through the caves of Tam Coc. Van picks up and transfers back to Hanoi.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary
- Private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above
- Boat cruise as program
- Entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the program
- Meals as specified in the best local restaurants, picnics where suitable restaurants are not available
- VAT and other taxes
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses
- Tips for guide and drivers
Every vacation in Vietnam is unique and we will help create a lifetime of memories.
Prices vary depending on level of accommodation, group size and dates of travel.
Contact us to customize a vacation itinerary and price to meet your needs and budget.
Inspired by this example? Create your own Tour in Vietnam today!