Laos’ isolation from foreign influence offers travelers an unparalleled glimpse of traditional Southeast Asian life. From the fertile lowlands of the Mekong River valley to the rugged Annamite highlands.
Laos is the highlight of Southeast Asia. Landlocked and mountainous, it is often neglected in Asian travels, but this really adds to the uniqueness of the experience. If you’re looking for a hassle-free tourist destination, experience Laos in all its majestic beauty.
$532/per Person – Price is based on minimum of two persons traveling together, twin share or double bedded room at 3 Star hotel. Itinerary may change, depending on flight schedule, road and weather conditions. Domestic flights are NOT included.
(B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner, G = Guide, DP = Driver Pickup)
Day 1: Arrive Vientiane (G)
Arrive at Vientiane in the morning, you’ll be met by our tour guide and driven to the hotel for a relax after your flight. In the afternoon, your guide will show you the National Cultural Ethnic Park, Friendship Bridge and Buddah Park. You will spend the night at hotel in Vientiane.
Day 2: Vientiane – Luang Phrabang (B, G)
In the morning, you’ll visit the Vat Sisaket, Vat Hophrakeo, Patousay and morning market before you board a noon flight to Luang Prabang. In the afternoon, you will have a guide who takes to you to visit Vat Visoun, Vat Aham, Vat Phousy hill and Vat Mai for sunset. Your hotel accommodation in Luang Phrabang.
Day 3: Luang Phrabang – Pak Ou Cave – Luang Phrabang (B, L, G)
You will start your day by visiting Xieng Thong, followed by a river cruise on a traditional boat to visit the famous cave of Pak Ou. You also call to the rice wine distillation at Ban Xanghai. Later in the Afternoon, you will return to Luang Prabang and visit Ban Phanom by car, well known weaving village.
Day 4: Luang Phrabang (B, G)
Today, you’ll visit the National Museum, the former King’s Palace, central market and a silver smith’s. You are free in the afternoon. You’ll spend the night in Luang Phrabang.
Day 5: Luang Phrabang departure (B, G)
Your morning will be free for shopping until your car and driver arrives to take you to the airport for your departure flight.
Prices vary depending on level of accommodation, group size and dates of travel.
Contact us to customize a vacation itinerary and price to meet your needs and budget.
- Accommodation sharing a twin or double room with daily breakfast at selected hotels.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated.
- Domestic flight: Vientiane – Luang Phrabang on Economy class, excluding airport tax.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above.
- Boat cruise as programmed.
- Entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the programmed.
- Meals as specified in the best local restaurants.
- VAT and other taxes.
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Lunches and dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tips for guide and drivers.
- Surcharges for Peak seasons (if any).
Inspired by this example? Create your own Tour in Vietnam today!