Located in central Vietnam, Bach Ma National Park has steep mountains and dense forests. This area is home to a wide variety of animals and plants. Bach Ma National Park is recognized as one of the areas of Indochina with high biodiversity.
$157/per Person – Price is based on minimum of two persons traveling together, twin share or double bedded room at 3 Star hotel. Itinerary may change, depending on flight schedule, road and weather conditions. Domestic flights are NOT included.
(B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner, G = Guide, DP = Driver Pickup)
Day 1: Hue – Bach Ma (L, D, G)
In the morning, you will be driven to Bach Ma National Park (60 km). Up on arrival, you’ll follow the Rhododendron trail and Five-Lakes cascade trail (6km in total) through evergreen forest to visit cascades and waterfalls. Your overnight accommodation in the Park guesthouse high on the slopes of a mountain.
Day 2: Bach Ma – Hue (B, L, G)
After breakfast, you’ll walk 500m up the mountain to the summit for the views and, hopefully, the sunrise. Then you’ll visit the Pheasant Trail (2.5 km). This will take you to visit a series of waterfalls and crystal-clear pools. In the late afternoon, your guide and driver take you to Hue for your hotel accommodation.
Prices vary depending on level of accommodation, group size and dates of travel.
Contact us to customize a vacation itinerary and price to meet your needs and budget.
- Accommodation sharing a twin or double room with daily breakfast at the park guess house
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary except free days
- Private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above
- Entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the program
- Meals as specified in the best local restaurants, picnics where suitable restaurants are not available
- VAT and other taxes
- Visas (we can help you on this)
- Dinners, except as specified above
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses
- Tips for guide and drivers
Inspired by this example? Create your own Tour in Vietnam today!