The best place to learn about Vietnam’s Geology, wildlife and the daily life of the local people is on a bike, going through villages along the way.
$162/per Person – Price is based on minimum of two persons traveling together, twin share or double bedded room at 3 Star hotel. Itinerary may change, depending on flight schedule, road and weather conditions. Domestic flights are NOT included.
(B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner, G = Guide, DP = Driver Pickup)
Day 1: Hanoi – Cuc Phuong (L, D, G)
In the morning, you leave Hanoi for the Cuc Phuong National Park tour, taking 2,5 hours en route (135 km). Then visit the Endangered Primate Rescue Centre where we will learn about the park’s endangered species. Lunch will be served in the park restaurant. In the afternoon, spending your time (4 hours) on the hike to visit 1000 year old tree and cave of prehistoric man within the park. Overnight in the park guesthouse.
Day 2: Cuc Phuong – Cycling to Tam Coc – Hanoi (B, L, G)
After breakfast, we get on the van for a short transfer to the ancient capital of Vietnam – Hoa Lu. Visiting the Dinh and Le temples. Bicycling for 12 km, going through villages and limestone mountains where it’s famous for inland Ha Long Bay. Lunch is served at a restaurant in Tam Coc, and then we keep up with our journey on a local row boat for 2 hours passing rice paddies and through the caves of Tam Coc. You’ll be driven to Hanoi in the afternoon.
Prices vary depending on level of accommodation, group size and dates of travel.
Contact us to customize a vacation itinerary and price to meet your needs and budget.
- Accommodation room with breakfast at the park’s guest house
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated
- Boat cruise as program
- Private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above
- Entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the program
- Meals as specified in the best local restaurants, picnics where suitable restaurants are not available
- VAT and other taxes
- Dinners, except as specified above
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses
- Tips for guide and drivers
Inspired by this example? Create your own Tour in Vietnam today!