Nam Cat Tien tours take you through this National Park, which is one of Vietnam’s most important and largest – situated at the southern end of the Greater Annamites eco-region, it is the home to numerous birds and mammals. A great place for trekking and night-spotting.
$173/per Person – Price is based on minimum of two persons traveling together, twin share or double bedded room at 3 Star hotel. Itinerary may change, depending on flight schedule, road and weather conditions. Domestic flights are NOT included.
(B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner, G = Guide)
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City – Nam Cat Tien (L, D, G)
At 8.00 am, your driver will arrive at your hotel to take you to Nam Cat Tien National Park. After lunch at the canteen in the park, you’ll cycle to the Ben Cu area. After wandering around the massive trees, dripping vines, and visiting the rapids you will return to the park guesthouse for dinner.
When darkness falls, you’ll have a flashlight and binocular to see some of the nocturnal animals and listen to the sounds of the forest. You’ll spend the night in the park guesthouse.
Day 2: Nam Cat Tien – Ho Chi Minh (B, L, G)
After lunch at the canteen in the park center, you’ll drive 5 km in a Jeep and then hike for three kilometers through the rainforest to Crocodile Lake – you may see some of the typical wild fauna en-route. There, you row on the lake to watch the park’s feathered inhabitants. You’ll then travel by jeep back to the park center for lunch and return to Ho Chi Minh City in the afternoon. Tour ends.
Prices vary depending on level of accommodation, group size and dates of travel.
Contact us to customize a vacation itinerary and price to meet your needs and budget.
- Accommodation room with daily breakfast at home stay
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated
- Private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above
- Boat cruise as program
- Entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the program
- Meals as specified in the best local restaurants, picnics where suitable restaurants are not available
- VAT and other taxes
- International flight tickets and airport tax
- Visas (we can help you on this)
- Dinners, except as specified above
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses
- Tips for guide and drivers
Inspired by this travel example? Create your own Tour in Vietnam today!