Located in Hoa Binh province, 135 km in the west of Hanoi. Mai Chau valley is a great place for the travelers to discover the hidden charm of hill tribe people, culture and scenic valley.
$159/per Person – Price is based on minimum of two persons traveling together, twin share or double bedded room at 3 Star hotel. Itinerary may change, depending on flight schedule, road and weather conditions. Domestic flights are NOT included.
(B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner, G = Guide, DP = Driver Pickup)
Day 1: Hanoi – Mai Chau (B, L, D, G)
After breakfast, you will be driven to Mai Chau valley. After lunch at the local house, you can take a rest. Then you’ll head to the Ma River for a short boat trip and trekking through the hill tribe villages along the river. You will have dinner and spend the night in the stilt house with the friendly Thai ethnic people.
Day 2: Mai Chau – Hanoi (B, L, G)
In the morning, you’ll head out for 2 hours of easy cycling through the verdant rice paddies and local villages to experience the daily life of Thai hill tribe. Learn more about their culture, tradition and discover the scenery of Mai Chau valley. After lunch, you will be driven back to Hanoi.
Prices vary depending on level of accommodation, group size and dates of travel.
Contact us to customize a vacation itinerary and price to meet your needs and budget.
- Accommodation room with breakfast at home
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated
- Boat cruise as program
- Private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above
- Entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the program
- Meals as specified in the best local restaurants, picnics where suitable restaurants are not available
- VAT and other taxes
- International flight tickets and airport tax
- Visas (we can help you on this)
- Dinners, except as specified above
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses
- Insurance and Tips for guide and drivers
Inspired by this example? Create your own Tour in Vietnam today!